Sunday, May 26, 2019

Madeline Black

May went by rather quickly, with one of my favorite Teachers back in town to deliver her work. 

Madeline Black is one of those teachers you meet in your quest for knowledge and inspiration- whose eyes you see such strong conviction and belief, it literally scares you. It scares you because you're on a journey of self-discovery and that (seemingly similar) passion spurs you to think ahead, illogically logical (if you get what I mean). Well, sometimes what makes sense to you might not make sense to onlookers.

Aside from my lack of discipline and over-commitment (and lack of time) - guilty as charged for not preparing ahead of time for the course - I am glad I wasn't lost in a deep ocean of conflicting thoughts. Madeline teaches, and her work helps to connect the dots in your mind (information gathered over the years). I'm thankful to have her as a mentor who guides me (I would say decently early in my career) and grateful for like-minded friends who are always willing to share and discuss openly.

With my very adorable Japanese friend Taeko (left) and Ailin (right).

4 of us in blue with dearest Madeline (center): Ailin, Anni, myself, and Tracy.

Caught photo-bombing Sam and Bom.

💓

With Sudha, Bom and Val.

Group photo.

Breaking up into teams to work on techniques.

Till we meet again.
⛥ Constellation ⛥ in 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment