Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Sharing is Loving

I missed "International Pilates Day" while on vacation.

But.. every day can be "Pilates Day". Every day we celebrate the opportunity to be able to give while we can, learn while we can, and love while we can. I consider myself one of the few super blessed- to be able to do work that I enjoy which challenges me in many aspects, and one that takes out the element in me that would otherwise be subdued (due to my personality trait).

I am grateful for the opportunity to collaborate with Decathlon to conduct a workshop last night at their City Square Mall branch. They sponsored the door gift that included the props that I had selected for the class. Participants were surprised and delighted to receive their goodybags!

Thank you all who made time to come, and hope everyone took away ideas on how to use these really useful and portable props at home and in their offices!!






No comments:

Post a Comment