Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Uncertainty in the Heart


If in any case, I'd like God to be the anchoring rock in my heart.

Early in March, I met a teacher (I've been really blessed to meet many inspiring teachers in a short span of 7 years of my career..) who spoke straight to my heart. "She is the mentor I'd been looking for," my heart righted that. Without much thought, I looked into her teacher training, contemplated and played with my options. Shortly after I had my air tickets booked, and accommodation sorted out.

I must say such situation isn't uncommon. Sometimes the decisions I make can take a long time, at others they seem all too hasty. The reason why my heart is going through a roller coaster ride is because amidst of dealing with the 101 tasks I am trying to juggle right now, I'm actually mildly afraid of travelling solo halfway round the globe. (Plus super ignorant what is happening out there.)

So God, inject more faith into this little heart of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment