Thursday, August 1, 2019

Strategies to train for Endurance Sports

I am really grateful that Jeri and COS Coaching Colin have agreed to do this event together.

I always believe that sports and Pilates are complementary to each other. Pilates shouldn't be done only after an injury arise, but as a maintenance of one's joint mobility and strength, and muscular elasticity. I am always very excited to explain to people the beauty of doing Pilates- well cos it's just so logical and useful. It's so sciency, I get nerdy. 🤣

So this is really an event I look forward to!! Also very thankful for clients who believe in me and share this same passion for the challenge of the sport. I really hope that this event will provide consumers (aka potential runners and triathletes, people who have left the sport for some reason..) with the knowledge to better prepare for their races/events.

Please click on the link to sign up!
http://ptix.at/Z4yiJC

31st August | Saturday | 2-5pm
Core Collective Dempsey
ONLY $20 for a reformer class (limited to 6 spots) and $12 for a mat class (limited to 15 spots)!

No comments:

Post a Comment