Wednesday, June 12, 2019

See the source image

Finding time for self reflection gives peace to the soul, it could be anytime of the day, in between classes or when you meet someone (again), or in the shower. 

At some point in time, there was probably a time you reacted to a circumstance because of a perception you had in mind, then years down the road, you realize there wasn't that need to do that. Maybe that comes with wisdom, or perhaps the bigger heart to let it go. 

I am at a point in my life, when I look back I want to know I am better than where I was/ started with; and when I look ahead, I want to know that I have done my best to look back to where I am now and know that I have given my best to live. 

Life is short (or long, yet short). It really depends on how fulfilled you have lived yours. Live to give your best and experience the richness of what life offers, or choose to lull the days and live so little. 

Every day find something to be thankful for, someone to be grateful for, and never leave bad relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment