Tuesday, July 2, 2019

It's been a week!

See the source image

and particularly today, I began to think "How am I going to integrate Pat's teaching into my work?" She makes things simple enough to understand, to feel. How would I convey the same information to my clients without shortchanging them the information that they need to know?

The simplest answer I got was to practice- to embody my practice as a student. I cannot be more grateful to have Pat mentor me, and guide me along this journey to be a better teacher.  Her deep conviction touched my heart and inspires me. There always comes a point in time, a phase in your journey, a particular kind of teacher resonates deeply into your heart who brings out an element in you that you desire to be. 

For me, it's not just about exercise choreograph or exercises, but the meaning and intention- "the life" you give these exercises... Such make me think and connect deeper into what the body needs to stay mobile.

It would be my desire to learn her work well and pass on the torch...


No comments:

Post a Comment