Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Reflection


The past few months was like a nightmare. I wouldn't like to say this BUT my mom was right about me being too trusting and giving people way too many ideas. (Well, I always choose to find that element of good in people I meet along the way...)

Firstly I must be thankful that I haven't lost friends whom I had introduced Jamie Foo and I Rene Pung to, and thankfully it was only a brief period of encounter with them. Somehow introducing them to each other was the best chemistry that happened- they somehow clicked. Good for them.

Secondly, so glad to have my life back and training, heading outdoors. I so absolutely miss that!!

Lastly, although I had built up the brand name Pilatesoulfit for 5 years, I had SO stupidly offered to let I Rene have it to build her business upon. People say, the hardest thing is to let go. Truly. But it has to come, and Rozanne was right.

That being said, I have no more links to Pilatesoulfit. May God bless your steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment