Tuesday, September 17, 2019

What makes up a 'community'?

Community is friendship between different people or groups, and a sense of having something in common.


I think this is the best illustration for the sense of community in my heart.

However, it is not easy to gather a team of people who can work together and tap on their strengths to make things work, unless they have a common vision and purpose.

Sometimes I feel that primarily what drives us innately speaks of our belief system, and that shapes our values and approach to situations in our lives.

Although there are changes that might not be favorable, there are always things to be grateful for. And I truly believe that as long as I stand firm to what I feel resonates within me, God will do the rest.

On a happier note, Teacher is making her way to Singapore, and I am grateful for Collin's kindness and love to her, extending this generosity and hope for her method to me.

Somehow balance is eventually attained when it goes one round, and you realize the more important people whom you should value are those who stood by you all these years. That being said, Renee and I have known each other for more than 5 years. Despite the dramas that happened introducing J, we still kept our grounds and settle it amicably in our hearts.

I shall end this on a positive note.

See the source image

No comments:

Post a Comment